Sunday, May 4, 2014

Welcome to my new blog! I'm going to try to update it as much as possible.

My first month in Thailand has finished with 2.5 to 3 months remaining. I took a 13 hour trip through northern Thailand with a visa run at the Myanmar border to renew my Thai visa for another month. I’ll upload some pictures tomorrow.

僕の新しいブログへようこそ!それを可能な限り更新される。

昨日は、タイ北部で観光したり、ミャンマーにビザランに行ったりした。合計で、タイに三ヶ月か四ヶ月泊まる。旅は十三時間かかった。明日、僕は写真がアップロードするつもりだ。


Bienvenue sur mon nouveau blog! Je vais essayer de mettre à jour autant que possible.


Mon premier mois en Thaïlande a fini avec 2,5 à 3 mois restants. J'ai fait un voyage de 13 heures dans le nord de la Thaïlande avec un visa run à la frontière du Myanmar pour renouveler mon visa thaïlandais pour un autre mois. Je téléchargerai quelques photos demain.


No comments:

Post a Comment